Our Cozy home is for SALE

Our Cozy home is for SALE

July 9, 2010

Happy to be back in Blogworld...

Lots has occurred in my grace filled life since my last post October 2009. I've been hiding out with my new hubby, Leonard, enjoying the never ending honeymoon. haha. Needless to say, my days of hiding out are no longer. We're expecting late September. Praise Jesus! We've opted to wait to know if it's a boy or a girl, knowing it's one of GOD's most exciting joys HE brings to a couple! We are so blessed. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy day!!! What good news- we are so happy for you! A good and perfect gift from God.

    Thor and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging again. :) Love the new picture. Hope all is well in Juneau. I'm having a great time with Auntie Jenna and the rest of the gang here in So Cal. Looking forward to some girl time when I get back. Love ya, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri...Welcome back to Bloggy-Land.

    ReplyDelete